Annons:
Etikettallmänt
Läst 1616 ggr
Cireea
2014-12-16 18:28

Vem skulle präglas på dig?

Svara på nio snabba frågor och få reda på vem från Twilight's tuffaste wolfpack som präglas på dig.

Ta testet här!

Vem fick du? 😉

Film, Gravid, Hamster, Litteratur, Sommar, Twilight & Sydkorea
"Better Yehet today than Kkaebsong tomorrow"
Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Annons:
Cireea
2014-12-16 18:30

Jag är inte förvånad över mitt resultat 😎

Paul Lahote
Paul was known as the hot-head, the most temperamental member of the the wolf pack, but all that changed when his eyes connected with yours for the first time since he phased, all his anger towards the world faded and all that was left was you. He loves you more than anything and would do anything for you. Since meeting you, his temper is no longer an issue, if he ever feels himself getting worked up, all he has to do is think of you, your face, your smile, your laugh, just you and the shaking  ceases. He's not afraid to admit you tamed him or how much he loves you. You're his world, the one thing that makes his life worth living, and he makes sure to remind you of this everyday <3

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Whippet
2014-12-16 18:37

Jacob Black
Jacob had thought he'd been in love before, but realised anything he had felt for anyone was nothing compared to how he felt about you. You're his light in the dark, and he always lets you know how much you mean to him. He'd be nothing without you, is what he always tells you and deep down, you know you'd be nothing without him. He lets you know everyday just how much you mean to him and equally, you let him know how much he means to you too <3

I'm out Vilar huvudet i handen

ilenna90
2014-12-16 19:01

haha alpha-female minsann XD 

Sam Uley

Sam has loved you since the first time he laid eyes on you. You're his world and he would be nothing without you. Him being Alpha of the pack and you being his imprint, the rest of the guys and Leah, basically consider you their 'Alpha Female'. Sam is everything to you, and you are everything to him. He loves you so much, and makes sure to tell you this everyday <3

[Nampheet]
2014-12-16 20:55

Sam Uley
Sam has loved you since the first time he laid eyes on you. You're his world and he would be nothing without you. Him being Alpha of the pack and you being his imprint, the rest of the guys and Leah, basically consider you their 'Alpha Female'. Sam is everything to you, and you are everything to him. He loves you so much, and makes sure to tell you this everyday <3

man kunde bara va en tjej märkte jag nyss…..

LaSadie
2014-12-17 18:50

Embry Call
Embry was the shy and quiet one, but when he met you, that all changed. He didn't have to be shy around you or lack confidence in himself, he wasn't afraid to be himself, and he soon realised that it didn't matter how he acted, because you would always accept him, just like he would you. He loves you more than anything and never fails to tell you this on a daily basis. He would do anything for you, all you have to do is ask. You're his universe and he reminds you of this everyday <3

*awwwww*

Calcifer
2014-12-19 19:06

Fick Sam….

NEJ TACK. Alltså, inget emot Sam fans, men neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej!
Fan att man är för gammal för Seth. :P

"Creature of the Night, The One Many Children Talk About-"

Annons:
neasfotografier
2014-12-20 15:09

Sam Uley

Medarbetare på  Skor iFokus och TV iFokus
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am."

Snurrig
2016-01-16 15:04

"The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more,
                                       but in developing the capacity to enjoy less."

Cireea
2016-01-16 15:05

Låt bli min man Isaac. 😂

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Yehet121
2016-01-16 15:42

Seth Clearwater! 🙂❤️

Katniss
2016-01-16 19:06

Sam Uley.. Hmm…. Sam has loved you since the first time he laid eyes on you. You're his world and he would be nothing without you. Him being Alpha of the pack and you being his imprint, the rest of the guys and Leah, basically consider you their 'Alpha Female'. Sam is everything to you, and you are everything to him. He loves you so much, and makes sure to tell you this everyday <3 #10 Hade helt klart föredragit Seth 😃

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Swadika
2016-01-16 20:22

Quil Ateara 😍❤️

After phasing and setting eyes on you for the first time, Quil immediately felt the pull towards you. Being the funny one and liking to tell jokes, he has made it his life mission to see your smile and hear your laugh everyday, wanting to be the one who causes it. He loves you so much, and can't seem to believe he got someone as amazing as you. In his opinion, he doesn't deserve you, he's scared of losing you, so makes sure to prove how much he loves you whenever he can <3

Mvh Swadika
Sajtvärd på reborns 

Cireea
2016-01-17 00:15

Jag är otroligt tacksam att alla här inne förutom Isaac kan låta bli min man. 😇*blänger mot Isaac*

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Annons:
Snurrig
2016-01-17 09:31

#13 Ska vi slåss om saken? 😡😉

"The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more,
                                       but in developing the capacity to enjoy less."

Cireea
2016-01-17 12:42

#14 Yes, let's do it 😡😂

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Katniss
2016-01-17 18:26

#13 😂 Själv hade jag gärna bytt med Yehet121 🙂 *avundsjuk* 🙄

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Cireea
2016-01-17 18:29

Alla måste sluta hata Sam 😂Han är underbar, bara ni ger honom en chans! 

Men ge f*n i Paul…*blänger på Isaac* 😇

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Katniss
2016-01-17 18:31

#17 jag hatar inte Sam. Men han är en sten, som jag nämnt i en annan tråd 🙂

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Cireea
2016-01-17 18:32

#18 hahah 😂StenSam

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Katniss
2016-01-17 18:38

#19 Jepp 🙃 Och kola-Jacob 👌

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Annons:
Aloe.Vera
2016-01-17 19:26

Jacob Black på testet, hahaha

''My mission: to be so busy, loving my life that i have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret or fear.''                                             http://white-botanika.weebly.com

Katniss
2016-01-17 19:53

#21 Är han din favvis? :)

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Aloe.Vera
2016-01-19 17:34

njaa kan man säga, egentligen gillar jag Edward, han är mer mystiskt o så, men jacob hade jag nog haft roligare med, han är mer en adrenalin kicks människa.. hahahaa  Jag är som Bella, skulle vilja vara med Edward o hans familj, men samtidigt umgås med Jacob för att ha skojj…

''My mission: to be so busy, loving my life that i have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret or fear.''                                             http://white-botanika.weebly.com

Aloe.Vera
2016-01-19 17:35

#22 eller jaha, nu menar du av varulvarna.. SJÄLVKLART  hahaha

Katniss
2016-01-20 21:11

#24 :)

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Vrilen
2016-04-01 20:47

Fick Embry!

Är inte så insatt i Varulvarnas live då jag hellre skulle vart med vampyrerna! hehe Är nog mer Vapyrisk av mig XD

Katniss
2016-04-01 20:52

#26 Är du på team Edward?🙂

R.I.P. Anton 💔

Annons:
Maryam Cullen
2017-03-31 13:19

Embry Call… Kom igen, jag ville ha antingen Jacob, Sam eller Seth😕

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore, av J.K Rowling

Cireea
2017-03-31 17:46

#28 SAM! 😃 
Du har ju flera som fått Sam som hellre ville ha någon annan, dom kanske kan byta med dig? 😎

Eyos Hamsteruppföding

Maryam Cullen
2017-04-02 11:38

#29  Haha, skulle vara tacksam för dem i all evighet, bara för att använda ett vanligt förekommande ord i Twilight böckerna :)

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore, av J.K Rowling

Upp till toppen
Annons: